SAIF Care – Independent Funeral Directors
Jackson & Browning Independent Funeral Services Ltd we want to continue to support you as you embark upon this journey and are therefore very proud to announce that we have partnered up with SAIF Care.
SAIF Care is a service offered by funeral homes that are members of The National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF).
SAIF Care provides a range of services to bereaved people, over the age of 18, including:
- A freephone telephone helpline 0800 917 7224
- Email support and information
- Up to six free sessions of supportive counselling by telephone, skype or face to face in your local area by an accredited counsellor.
- SAIF Care services are available Monday– Friday, from 9am–9pm,
- SAIF Care services are offered by friendly staff who are trained in counselling and bereavement skills and who will be able to listen and support you.
- SAIF Care Associate Counsellors are highly skilled and qualified. They will be able to help you to understand your experience of grief, develop self-care, coping strategies and support you to deal with the challenges you may be facing.
- SAIF Care is confidential and free of charge to people who have used our services
Grief is what we feel after a significant loss such as bereavement and feeling of grief can take many forms such as sadness, anger, relief, depression and many others. Everyone experiences grief differently, there is no normal or right way to grieve. Grief is completely natural after a bereavement.
It is normal to feel a range of emotions after a bereavement such as, difficulty coping, unusually tired, confused, unable to concentrate, feeling numb and empty, nightmares, difficulty sleeping.
For more information please call:
Jackson and Browning Independent Funeral Service Ltd
Faringdon – 01367 244992
Oxford – 01865 426056
SAIF Care on 0800 917 7224